Ex-Display may have some cosmetic imperfections.
This impressive unisex folding bike gives you the best of both world. Mountain bike toughness for any terrain, and foldable ready for any adventure. It has front suspension, or hard tail as it’s also known. That means it’s faster on climbs and sprints and smoother to ride on the flat. Features a strong steel frame. Powerful V breaks for swift safe stopping. And 18 speed Revoshift gears to give you control over your pedal power. Whether you’re commuting, riding with the family or going solo, this bike is with you all the way.
Do you want a bike for work, for family days out, as part of an exercise regime, or for adventures further afield? With this tough foldable bike you can have it all. Suitable for men and woman this explorer is ready for anyone and anything.
- Unisex folding bikes.
- 18 Twist grip gear(s).
- Shimano SL-RS35 shifters.
- Shimano RD-TY300 rear derailleur.
- Front alloy V brake and rear alloy V brake brakes.
- Front suspension.
- Mountain bike style X tyres.
- Alloy rims.
- 15mm wheel nut size.
- Alloy frame.
- Steel forks.
- Not included.
- Reflectors included.
- Adjustable seat.
- Minimal assembly.
Size and weight
- Package dimensions: H76, W33, D97cm.
- Folded dimensions: H73.5, W32, D96cm.
- Assembled dimensions: H100, W59, D170.4cm.
- 67.1 inch full bike length.
- Suitable for riders with 31 to 34 inch inside leg measurements.
- 18 inch frame size.
- 26 inch wheel size.
- Weight fully assembled 16.4kg.
- Package weight 18kg.
- Maximum rider weight 100kg.
3 in stock